My Jio App Lucky Draw Quiz answers Today
Reliance Jio has recently run a number of contests and the lucky draw is one of the popular contests in my Jio App. The My Jio App Lucky Draw Quiz Answer is now live and has a chance to win 20GB of free data.
- Answer 1: Marathi
- Answer 2: Earth
- Answer 3: Yes Papa
- Answer 4: Gabbar Singh
- Answer 5: Mango
- Answer 6: In water
- Answer 7: Hundred
- Answer 8: Television
- Answer 9: Prabhas
- Answer 10: Rabindranath Tagore
My Jio App Lucky Draw Quiz Questions and Answers
Question 1: What is the language of Maharashtra?
Question 2: We live on which planet?
Question 3: Johny Johny ______. Complete this nursery rhyme.
Answer: Yes Papa
Question 4: What is the name of the film Sholay’s famous villain?
Answer: Gabbar Singh
Question 5: Which is the National fruit of India?
Question 6: Where does fish live?
Answer: In water
Question 7: How many years are there in a century?
Question 8: What is the full form of TV?
Question 9: Who is the lead actor in the movie Bahubali?
Question 10: Who composed our National Anthem Jana Gana Mana?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
My Jio Lucky Draw Quiz Details
Name – My Jio Lucky Draw Quiz
Rewards- Win 20GB of Jio data
Last date – 31 April 2022
Winners were announced – on 31 April 2022
How to Play My Jio Lucky Draw quiz
1. Go to Google Play Store and download the “My Jio app”.
2. Open the app and log in with your existing Jio number to get the verification code.
3. Then go to the play and win the section and choose whose quiz you want to and click on it.
4. Next, play the quiz and answer all the correct answers and win vouchers and data balance from Reliance Jio.
5. After that, you will get a surprise gift from Jio.