If you are searching for Odisha 10th result 2022, Odisha 10th Admit Card, Timetable then you have to read our article carefully to get the complete information about the result to announce the date. Bse Odisha Board conducted the Odisha 10th Exam written examination from 29 April 2022 to 6 May 2022 in online mode and the timetable has been released on the official website BSE Odisha.nic.in. Odisha’s 10th Exam will be two shifts. Shift 1 starts from 10 am to 12.30 Pm and shift 2 starts from 2 pm to 4.30 pm.
Odisha 10th Class Admit Card 2022
Board of Secondary Education Odisha has released the 10th class Admit Card on the official website www.bseodisha.nic.in and students can download the admit card from the official website.
What Things are Mentioned on the Odisha 10th Time Table 2022
The student can find these details on the timetable released by the Bse Odisha board
- Student Name
- Student Roll No
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Exam date for each subject
Odisha 10th Class Subject and Mark
As per the Bse Odisha syllabus, there are 6 subjects and the total mark is 600.
- FLO (first language Odia) – 100 Mark
- SLE ( Second language English) – 100 mark
- TLS or TLH ( Third language Sanskrit or Hindi) – 100 mark
- MTH ( Mathematic) – 100 mark
- GSC ( General science) – 100 mark
- SSC ( Social Science) – 100 mark
How to Check Odisha 10th Result Online
- Go to the official website www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Put student’s roll number and Date of birth in DD/MM/YY format
- Then click on submit button your result will appear
How to Check Odisha 10th Result via SMS?
Students can check their results offline by sending the SMS to BSE Odisha by following these steps.
Meassage format- OR12>Rollno> send to 5676750
After that student will receive 10th class result 2022 by an SMS from Bse Odisha
How to check Odisha’s 10th result on the India result website By entering your name
- Go to the official website www.indiaresult.com
- There are two methods to check your result online
- By entering your roll number or Name
- After that click on submit button then the result will appear
Frequently Asked Questions
When Odisha’s 10th result will be declared?
Odisha HSC Results 2022 will be tentatively announced in June 2022 by BSE Odisha.
What is the pass mark of BSE Odisha?
As per BSE Odisha, the passing mark in the 10th Board exam is 33% mark which is 198 mark
What is the name of the Odisha board?
The name of the Odisha Board is The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Who is the head of BSE Odisha?
Dr. Jahan Ara Begum is the head of the BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, ODISHA
Can I apply for the Odisha 10th board revaluation?
The Students can apply for the Odisha Board 10th revaluation in June 2022.